We respect your privacy and protect your data on our website since its publication.
We operate our website in compliance with the Slovenian Personal Data Protection Law (ZVOP-1) and the EU 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) from the publication date of this policy.
We are committed to ensuring the safety and privacy of our users and their personal data. The data we collect is used exclusively for the indented purposes and for enabling the services we offer. We will perform any action necessary to ensure the user data is protected from any breach or misuse. Personal data protection is an area we handle with utmost care and attention, as we are aware of its sensitivity.
Personal data controller and contact information
This policy applies for the processing (usage) of any personal data performed by LCR d.o.o. (processor) or on behalf of the processor.
Processor contact information:
VAT number: SI89968654
Registration number: 2138492000
Phone: +386 1 542 99 10
Types of data we collect and process
Basic contact information (identity data)
- Name, surname, e-mail address
- Any additional data the user voluntarily enters in the contact form
- For security and forensic purposes, we also collect information about the users’ IP address, operating system, browser, location, device type, etc.
- If you accept cookies, we also collect information for enhancing the user experience, security and the functionality of the website. We also monitor the number of the users visiting the website to ensure its uninterrupted operation. Upon the first visit of the website, a user is assigned an identification and tracking cookie. The website can store additional cookies such as an encrypted user identification number (for matching the user on the next visit) and Google Analytics system cookies (website traffic analysis). Session cookies are stored in the server’s memory only for the length of the user’s visit and are deleted after 1 hour of inactivity. Upon consent, permanent cookies are stored on the user’s PC for a period of 2 years after which they become inactive.
- We are not responsible for the completeness and accuracy of the data submitted by website users.
Legal basis for personal data processing
Your personal data can be processed on the following legal basis:
- When it is needed to fulfill our legal obligations (i.e. sending quotes or invoices, management of financial and accounting balances). Such data is stored on a local server and not on the website.
- When you have agreed to personal data processing for a specific purpose (newsletter). You can revoke your consent at any time.
- Any questions and information you submit using the forms on the website or by sending an e-mail to one of the addresses listed on the website will be used exclusively to solve your problem or prepare a reply to your inquiry.
The purposes of personal data processing
Whenever you submit an inquiry, a complaint or a question using an online form on our website, you are explicitly stating that you are aware of and you agree that your personal data (name, surname, e-mail) will be stored for the purposes of further communication.
Your personal data can be used for one or more purposes listed below:
- To communicate with you about our service delivery or to answer your inquiries and orders
- To submit any kind of legal claim
- For website traffic analysis
How we collect personal data
Your data is collected in different ways. When you send an inquiry, the technical information is collected automatically. Google sends us the data that you allow it to send.
Who has access to your personal data?
LCR d.o.o. is the only entity allowed to access your personal data unless:
- Access is required by authorized institutions and it is permitted by law (courts, etc.)
- You consent to sending your data to Google Analytics
Your data is never disclosed to unauthorized third parties.
Data Retention periods
Your personal data will be stored and processed only for the time needed to fulfill the intended purpose and until it is necessary to fulfill the contract and service obligations. After that period, it will be archived in accordance with limitation periods for obligations that might arise from the processing of personal data or within the scope of contract agreement and service delivery.
Data that is collected based on user consent is archived until cancellation.
Where retention periods are defined by law, we store personal data according to its provisions.
Our website uses different security mechanisms that protect your data from loss, disclosure, unintended changes or misuse. Communication and personal data transmission are secured using the Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL) which protects the user data while it is being stored in our database.
Access to personal data is granted only to authorized personnel (employees, partners).
Please help us secure your personal data by ensuring the safety of your username and password.
If you do not wish to store our cookies on your PC please be aware that cookie settings are under the full control of your browser. By selecting appropriate cookie settings in your browser, you can limit or disable the cookie storage. You can even permanently delete the cookies on your device at any time.
Our website uses Google Fonts from the Google company (1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, ZDA). Google fonts are used without authentication checking and API Google fonts does not store cookies. If you have your own Google account, your personal data will not be sent to Google. Google securely stores only CSS and font usage information. More information can be found on the following link: https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq. Which data Google collects and how it is being used is described here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=sl.
We provide complete support to our users at exercising their rights listed below:
- This website provides complete information about personal data usage
- In some cases, you can exercise your right to delete personal data from our website. If you have made a purchase through the website, please be aware that we are legally obliged to store your data in accordance with the legislation.
- In some cases, you can demand a temporary or a permanent prohibition of further complete or partial processing of your data.
- Upon your request we will send you your personal data in electronic form.
You have the right to be informed about your data that we keep and you can request this data to be deleted. If you have questions regarding the deletion, processing or the usage of your data, please send us an e-mail. We are obliged to respond to your query about your rights without undue delay but no longer than 1 month after receiving your request.
Any changes to this policy will be displayed on this web location.